Discover the projects developed during the program!
Last March 25, 2021, the third edition of the AI4ALL program came to an end after weeks of training on business management and new business models using artificial intelligence (AI).
In this Demoday, program participants presented the projects which they have developed before an expert jury formed by Josep Lladós, director of the UAB Computer Vision Center; Eduardo Ángel Urruticoechea, Professor of Engineering at the University of Barcelona; Lissette Lemus, Technology Transfer Manager at the Artificial Intelligence Research Institute of CSIC, and Pablo Perea, Ventures Analyst at GoHub Ventures.
You can watch the event at: https://youtu.be/S1vkHAvyxeA
- Best Project Award (1,000€ in cash and 5,000€ in Amazon Web Services)
EchoSense, a software technology based on artificial intelligence that uses wave echoes to explore 3D spaces and has applications in the field of security, monitoring of vital signs and patterns of behavior, and control.
- Best Innovative Idea Award (500€ in cash and 5,000€ in Amazon Web Services)
Safe Tracker, an app to improve the safety of bicycle users by combining more than a hundred parameters and offering recommendations in real time.
- Audience Award:
SORAIA, a predictive health app for patients who need to be monitored.
More projects presented:
- Fraud Research: platform to automatically detect business fraud.
- Control ON: operator of scientific robots for predictive control of hypercomplex processing plants and intelligent networks.
- AIJobs: application to enter resumes and job offers and be able to make a pre-assignment automatically.
- LetMeHelp: Support platform for managing emergencies and improving protocols.